Friday, January 6, 2012

The New Year


Well, here it is. A New Year.  Did you make any resolutions? I have made resolutions in the past and have always felt pretty good about it. One year my resolution was to try different foods. Maybe even exotic. That year I ate goat, conch, squid and some things I couldn't even pronounce. It was a lot of fun and I found I even liked goat. Most resolutions require we improve ourselves somehow. Diet or exercise perhaps. Diet & exercise resolutions don't always work out for me.

This year I am approaching my resolutions a little different. I am going to make a new resolution at the beginning of each month. (Is that a resolution?)  It takes the pressure off having to do something for a entire year. If I can't keep a resolution for a month, I can start over or just try a new one. I like this casual approach to New Year resolutions. I'll let you know how it goes.