Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Things I have learned about snow:
1. Don’t take your car to the car wash when the temperature is below freezing. Your doors will freeze shut. (Know this from experience)
2. Don’t roll your window down in an attempt to wipe the snow off. The snow always falls inside of the car. (Also know from experience)
3. If snow lands on the seat of your car while getting in, don’t sit on it. Your body heat will melt it making your bottom cold and wet. (Yup, this one too)
4. If it looks slippery that’s because it is slippery.
5. Long underwear is your new best friend.